View Single Post
Old 02-13-06, 10:59 PM   #23
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

your an idiot bro....your point your trying to prove is that, america is willing to defend itself.....by stating those facts, i was showing you how stupid you really are......the civil war was between america..and america....so to show that america is willing to defend itself against it self, is pointless, and contradicts everything you say......what honor and bravery were we fighting for? the only ones who had a sense of honor, was actually the south..because they were fighting to keep there way of life, which was turned into the southern american culture, bravery is not a positve trait..our country is not founded on bravery, it is founded on certain principles...you fucking tell me how brave someone is, when they run through the front lines, but have nothing to live for? Not to mention the fact, that bravery is irrelevant....because anyone on either side of the war, if they have something to live for, they are being brave..if we went to war with china, china would be just as brave as us....america prides itself on being an individual country, that sponsors freedom...it always has....not bravery...every country considers themselves brave...and everything i've said, DIRECTLY relates to everything you said....you just fail to make the connection..because all you see is a bunch of information you never knew, and you immediately assume that because you didn't know it..it must not be relevant....and once again...you've proved how stupid you are..i never once said all miracles come from a higher being.....i said the possibility that some miracles come from a higher being is not arguable....THE POSSIBILITY....don't ever fucking tell me to learn to read, when you obviously can't.....and no, what i said about the purpose of sins, is a lot different than what you said....motives cannot be confused, the worlds actions are justified, and shot down because of motives....so it was extremely relevant...you just don't get it, and are trying to talk your way out of a situation you have no control over, because you are being outsmarted 10 fold...

and yes, it would mean you only know one..which isn't retarded of me to say, because every assumption you've said..you've had nothing to use for it's backbone....you've stated opinions..that could be universally known, but have had nothing to support it with...accept for the main issue...and when it comes to religion...and just about everything else, i know much more than you, i can tell by the way your arguing....your arguing about points,because you fail to make the connections...and don't fucking flatter yourself....I'm hear to let you know...because obviously nobody told you...everything i say does not have to be an argument with you, it can simply be a point to reitterate earlier statements...because you obviously don't get it the first time around...you don't need to say that every religion is not used for bragging rights, i don't need to assume you think that...it was used as a tool to add substance to previous points..something that you have yet to do...and once i've read through your memories? deep describes the depth you are capable of taking different subject matter, and making sense out of it....it has nothing to do with memories...what happened to you in 4th grade, would not tell me anything about your ability to be deep, or your intuitive ability....and i can tell you how deep you are just by talking to you...you've failed to see both sides....i've seen both sides...i saw both sides when i was 10 years younger, and i have factual reason and logical reason to disagree completely...and you've proven to me, you know hardly anything about the christian religion, or religion in general............and i covered everything you said, and expanded on it....thats the backbone of being deep, being able to expand....you prove my point once again....and debates are not a waist of time, whats a waist of time...is when you debate with someone who refuses to see anything from their own point of view, and you've done that....without question....and people who are REALLY faithful to christianity, are some of the most enlightened cats i know....unshakeable faith....is being able to stay faithful, regardless of what undeniable logic tells youit's choosing to believe something, when you know it makes no sense what so ever....faith isn't meant to be convenient...people who believe just to believe..the ones who have no logic...are the same ones who say...fuck you..i'm better than you

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote