View Single Post
Old 02-14-06, 11:30 AM   #6
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

personally christianity is flawed

like any other religion...

i.e satan is all evil...but he never wiped out the world bar 2 of each animal like god did...

i.e satan didn't kill all of jacobs family make him ill kill all his animals and crops just to make a point that jacob would still worship him like god did

i.e satan didn't make that one guy (i don't read the bible so forgive me for not remembering the name) go up to the top of the mountain to sacrifice his son to prove he loves him more than his son like god did (only god stopped him but still a mad wind up)

and if god is all loving. why do we fear him?

why is it if we live our life like a christian charitably forgivingly and lovingly but leave out a prayer or an "i believe" that person would go to hell forever whereas a rapist child molesting killer could repent on his death bed and gain access to heaven?

you know fill me in coz i'm really thinkin that the devil is a lot nicer than God from where i'm standing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote