View Single Post
Old 02-14-06, 04:27 PM   #75
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Let's see if I can break this down right.

Quote:
you have to realize, god GIVES us gifts, he gives basketball players their gift, scientists THEIR gifts its like through the scientists,
...Wait, what? As opposed to basketball players who actually practice to get good, and scientists who study mountains of data?

hes coming up with medicines and stuff,
...What? God is coming up with medicines and stuff?

but like hopes said on tha first page, getting into heaven as a default, wouldnt b right,
Why wouldn't it be right? If a baby is killed during childbirth, does that mean it should go to hell? Is that not a default?
cuz u could live hectic all ur life, and still go to heaven, god didnt "create evil" evil wasnt really "created" at all, its not an object its not tangible, its a way of life,
If it's a way of life, and god created all life, then he created all ways, and he created free will to grant people the ability to be evil, and he made people with the potential to be evil, so wouldn't he have created evil, if not indirectly?

and if after knowing about god and such you still choose to go that route, then its your fault for being a dummy,
Or it's your fault that you choose not to follow a religion full of flaws and with a bloody past, and that you'd rather live life as it is then worry about an afterlife? I'm all for planning out the future, but too many people are caught up in stupid shit.

man i could go on for days, cuz i got alot i wanna say, but my fingers are tired
Likewise.