View Single Post
Old 02-14-06, 04:31 PM   #4
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

I couldn't even do it. MC Juice decided to disappear at the last minute, avoided Red Bull's call since they were the ones sponsoring and they offered his performance and was gonna pay him 15,000 to perform. For some reason, he didn't even come through. Me and my guy tried to call him, but just left it as it was.

But the battle itself was good. It was getting wild, this one dude was drunk and in the competition, he jumps on the stage in the final battle like right when the last two people were battling each other. LOL his boys were pullin him off the stage, his long ass leg was just hanging! But the dude from Columbia College (D2G) left with 500 in his pocket all the promo shit, a 25 dollar certificate to Red Lobster restaurant. I'm sure you know bout Red Lobster, food ain't cheap.

Uh what else, we had an all hip hop hour where they asked trivia questions to the audience and females got roses. It was pretty smooth and entertaining. I taped the battle but the tape ran out RIGHT before the finals. -_-