View Single Post
Old 02-14-06, 04:45 PM   #26
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Okay, first off, you are still fucking talking about the civil war. Some poeple said it was a way to show Americans would fight to the death to preserve their rights. You're going to be brave if you fight for your country and do heroic deeds. The point I was showing is right here:

Note I said events like the Civil War, which is basically meaning a war like the Revolution, where people fought to protect their rights. Also note where I said 'a good deal of people who had a sense of honor were killed', meaning that people with the honor to fight for what they believed in were killed. Does that have anything to do with slavery or why they were fighting? I wasn't asking you to expand on a statement like saying why I am proud to recite the Pledge of Allegiance.

You can say I'm deep and ignorant all you want just because I'm not going into long details about things said in passing like what I was talking about with the American Civil War and a brief explanation of why I can say it without complaint. Does me not going into the reasons for the Civil War mean that I don't know about the Civil War and means I'm not 'deep' when it comes to it?

Seriously, you're getting annoying once you assume that I'm talking about what I don't know. I know what the fucking civil war was about, and the statement

most means either that I know nothing about the Civil War or religion. For one, I know plenty about the Civil War, I don't need a lecture about it. As for religion, I know enough of it to question it, I never claimed to hold a monopoly over religious knowledge.

I'm looking to try and see your point, and some of it makes sense, but for one, the civil war thing is expounding on what I said about why I don't feel forced to say the Pledge of Allegiance.

When I said you can measure how deep I am means if you have looked through my memories, you can see where I've expanded on certain ideas and former debates you haven't seen. I feel no need to have to talk about the civil war and the reasons behind it. You can see how deep I am by watching me talking to you, but you couldn't figure that out precisely by looking through memories of my past to see other times I've debated?

Unless you haven't noticed, the topic is 'has America become a godless society', and I don't have to list reasons about why I dislike certain aspects of religion. I know you probably know more about religion than me, I'd like to see you quote me where I've said that you don't. When someone asks the name of your parents, do you also tell them the name of your grandparents and the rest of your pedigree?

all your doing by responding, is showing how much you really don't understand things...you say some people say "the civil war showed how americans would fight to preserve our rights" thats a joke...it wasn't about that....the only who's rights were on the line..were the blacks..and they wern't american citizens...and the civil war was not an example of americans fighting for there country...because no matter who wins..it's still our country....thats the whole fucking point you slap dick.....no one was fighting to keep america intact, or to keep it from the clutches of another country....no matter who won that war...we'd still be america......than you say that people with bravery died for what they believed in...and proceed to ask me if slavery or why they were fighting has anything to do with that......YOU JUST CONTRADICTED YOURSELF.....why they were fighting...has everything to do with what they believed in...hence the word...WHY...as in...THE REASON...you don't need to ask me to do anything..this isn't about you..the world doesn't work on statement and simple response...and yes, it does mean your not deep, because what your saying is not thought out, and it's completely redundant to the point your trying to get across......if you truly did know anything about the civil war, you would have been intelligent enough to pick a better example...because the civil war is the worst example possible...because it doesn't show by any means..that we are willing to fight for our country...because it wasn't a fight for our country...it was a fight within our country...and being as how religion has so many flaws, you don't need to know shit to be able to question it...that was my point before...and it doesn't matter what you've debated...and what you've expanded on in the past.....that doesn't have any relevance to how deep you are.....that would only be relevant to how much more deep you've become, in comparison to your earlier self..unfortunately for you and your argument...that doesn't mean shit to how deep you are right now......speaking on literall terms of being deep..if you start at 1 foot down in the ocean, and you go to 20 feet....you've expanded your depth 20 times..which is a lot...but being as how thats only a minute fraction of how deep the ocean goes..that doesn't mean shit to how deep you are on a general scale...aka....you might have expanded 100 times where you once were, but that doesn't mean your on any kind of impressive level of depth and understanding....and if someone asks me a simple question, i give them a simple answer, but if someone is going to ask a simple question, and than debate my answer, i will go into what is obviously necessary to prove why they are wrong....and i've done that 100 times so far...which just all the more proves your ignorance....however, you admitting you've seen my points of view some of the time shows me your not too ignorant, because your able to understand..however...unless you agree with everything...theres still ignorance there..because this is black and white...no grey area...all i said was your argument lacked substance...and i've proven that a million times

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote