View Single Post
Old 02-14-06, 07:39 PM   #30
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
The North was technically trying to get rid of the South's way of life with slaves and enforce their own abolitionist ways on the Confederacy, right?

there abolitionist ways were strictly for economical purposes...what someone does for business reasons, does not have hardly anything to do with there way of life...the south was fighting to preserve there every day, every second of the day..way of living...where as the north were trying to force different ideals on the south, the north was trying to make everything more efficient...efficiency isn't a way of life...it's all about business for the north..for the south..it's all about pride...it wasn't just slavery that they were protecting...it was there land that had been passed down from generation to generation...years of blood and sweat soaked into the soil...thats a way of life

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote