View Single Post
Old 02-16-06, 10:03 AM   #1
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Unhappy Mad Dog's Dead.............................................. ..................Annoyed

IP:

Ye i got a call 3pm Iraqi time saying Mad Dog got killed by a frisbee...

meh...i'm bored and whats wit the faking ya death thing...?

i mean experiment or not it's stupid...people here genuinely thought that past people who've done this have genuinely popped it and although it's a relief to the people who've faked it (coz death ain't a nice thing) it's also a real immature one to put up on a rapboard coz like i said in a previous post...

this is the internet but it's not an excuse to not care if someone you associate with via internet cables dies...it's like losing a pen pal never met them but you had a bond...people who i associate most with on this site should know me enough to know that if anything happened to them i'd be sad

this came to me a week after my girls cousin lost her boyfriend i met the kid once and he was a mad safe dude...and he was only 20 and it did hit me but i wasn't mournful...

but i think it's pitiful for kids to run up here and "toy" with emotions...coz this is something that can make you lose respect, and quick coz i genuinely respect guys like Nos, Acuity, Leady, Q and so on because i associate with them...but if they pulled a stunt like this they'd have to know i'd be questioning their methods as to why they thought it nessecary to pull a trick like that out

kids like Mim, Will & others were right to be skeptical (about LE) like i was their manner was wrong IMO but if they didn't respect mans prior to the hoax news i wouldn't expect it to change but rather them not posting woulda seemed more a reasonable option

but that's my 2 pennies on this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote