View Single Post
Old 02-16-06, 12:56 PM   #7
BlAzInHoT
New to RV

IP:

found like 10 minutes to do this lol, keystyle baby so dont expect a masterpiece

crewsin on the bummpy road in the cold sweet~night, passin under the street~lights
I reach a high bridge, and my feet~fight to keep on goin, but i stop, excete~fright

As i pull the car ova to the~side of the bridges road, im thinkin why did she~died?
alantic oceans this hard G~cried, god dammit I to really keep strong i really~tried

but lost it all after i left intoxicated from the~bar, shakin, I get out of the~car
leavin the door open, its swingin bak and forth, im thinkin, go onto my knees~stars

up in the large black sky~shining, far in the distance i hear a loud high~whining
fire truck i figure, start askin where are you god? please to me why not try~signin

to me if i should do this or~should~not,i was happy when she was here before~those~shots
rang out n sprang out n struk n killed her, now in this world theres nothin anymore~I~got

to fukin live for, i bound up on short~wall of the bridge, lookin down, not a short~fall
to the end, dark water lying beneath my eyes, people pullin over n this report~calls

to local police, they sayin man bout to jump~to~death, i stary cry, heart pumps~blood~beth
was my baby, my girl, the only fukin person i have left in this world, i stump~my~breath

bout to fall down, but then the police~arrive n startle me before i take my nice~long~dive
one comes near,he means peace~i~strive to listen, do you really want to cease~to~survive?

he ask me, i respond i dont~no with confusion, he keeps talkin, i keep listenin i wont~go
to heaven hes tellin me now, man dont~throw your life away my heart pounding it wont~slow

close my eyes, turn to jump, i~fall, feel somethin grasp my waist in the cold air i~stall
the rope tighly around and i slamm into the bridges high~wall,they start tuggin i~call

out loudly in pain of the rope sqeezin my~waist, they pullin me up at a very high~pace
in no time at all im bak up at the high~base, i see their faces as my body they enbrace

n pull me in toward them n put me in their~car, by night in prison in a cell square~bars
stoppin my break out, thinkin, her death almost killed myself n brought me way to damn far

uppin ya'lls
Send a message via AIM to BlAzInHoT