View Single Post
Old 02-16-06, 01:03 PM   #8
*SmokeSomething*
*VICE VERSA*

IP:

the FACT IS YA WHACK KID, you'l get SMACKED WITH THE RAPS PRICK, finish you off and get SLASHED WITH THE AXE BITCH!!!

see DEATH COMES TO THE WEAK, i'm BLESSED COMING WITH HEAT, cause the only time your "moving" in the "rap business" is when you RUN DOWN THE STREET!!!

i leave cats LYRICALLY AMAZED, and SPIRITUALLY IN DAZE, and annoying cats get hit REALLY WITH THE GUAGE!!!

ya RAPS ARE WHACK...LISTEN, with GATS IM THAT VICIOUS, to walk off and SMACK AND SLAP MIDGETS!!!(LoLz)

Damn! i'll NEVER LOOSE FAGGOT, i'm BETTER FUED PACK IT, with clips that'll BETTER YOU....HAVE IT!!!

i'm MOVING UP IN THE BRACKETS,-i'll DAMAGE YALL WEAK CREWS, then SCAVENGE OFF DEEP FUEDS, then become a RAMPANT AND EAT YOU!!!

Im back the RAP-MAN, askin about the PACKS-MAN, and bullets will fly through ya body n show ya insides like a fucking CAT-SCAN/

im UNDERBELLING-THE-THROWN, because this FELON-IS-KNOWN, cause yo "calls"(callouts) will get "dropped" like "metro" CELLULAR-PHONES/

get hit wit the bow..then ill take out the ARROW-PARTS stab atcha bones..till ya fuckin MARROW-PARTS! u cant touch this..the guns "deal death" like TAROT-CARDS!/

i always DRENCH THE HATERS, get BENT FOR FAVORS, cause u always post late like EXTENDED PAPERS//!!