View Single Post
Old 02-16-06, 11:02 PM   #10
Status
Ask About Me

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
revolutionary vol. 2 is better then vol. 1

but still...volume 1 is ill, wtf @ flow overpowering lyrics, and theyre not battle lyrics so if you want that dont listen to it, his shit is political...and seriously, the flow isnt bad to a point where its completely off the beat, mad picky.

i am a lyrics kinda guy.....and i was saying the albumn sucked becuase there was hella tracks where its just him talking...he was talking about vegeans and shit...WTf....and he was talking about politics which is coo but yo..c mon to have atleast....atleast 6 tracks of NO rapping... wtf....

and his flow was hella immature...it was way monoton on some tracks and his backgrounds where off...the beats where coo.. lyrics where coo besides the fact that he tried toooooo hard to use big words....and the words he used....i didnt like....And his choruses where Wack... they hella where rushed in some lines.. and he just needed to a better producer to produce and mix his vocals... and his qaulity wasnt that good... i bought vol1 becuase i already downloaded half the songs form VOl2... true vol2 is like 0495045 times better than vol 1.... i was just hella mad becuase i could have used that moey for the high ass gas prices