View Single Post
Old 02-18-06, 10:43 PM   #22
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
haha that post was funny.

i dont like chief's(who does) and u seriously do look like a proper chief.... fly down where???

and size doesnt mean jack shit, its how you can fight... but i just think it sad when u get people taking pics of themselves lookin all hard man n tings to post on the net, especially when mans can straight up tell boy would get merked.

lmao fuck a fight, i had the one i wanted last night, dead beef, boys left with a broken jaw and ribs n a fractured eye socket.... but i aint even tryna brag but seriously, dnt even try n act like u mr get bad, cos its blatant that your mr gets knocked out in one punch hahaaaaaaaa

u know what i dont give a fuck then give my ass some broken ribs and punched out eye socket i told u i dont give a fuck..u got a pic of me look inta my eyes tell me if i give a fuck cuz i dont so why even try talkin shit to someone that doesnt give a flyin fuck bout ur foreign ass...i dont give a fuck if i get knocked out in 1 punch or not what the fuck diffrence does it make to anyway why the fuck does it urk u sooo fuckin bad ta look at my pic that u have ta talk shit...why is it soo compelling that u have ta go talk shit actin like u defendin urself for some shit...u feel threatened or something and dont even use the predictable most pathetic comback ever sayin im the one thats threatened cuz u aint shit ta me i dont have a reason ta be fuckin wit u so i dont need ta even worry bout ur ass...but why the fuck are we even talkin shit why dont we just squash the shit..it dont make sense ta fight especially since this shit aint gon end
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote