View Single Post
Old 02-20-06, 12:01 PM   #20
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Lmao @ this. You don't know what you're talking about if you think they really "bit" in this track.

lookin back eminem wasn't so bad as the rhyme scheme confused me line wise...but 50 cent...9th "some assistance" damn you...he bit 2 tracks of Pacs 1 perhaps 2 or 3 original lines from 50 in his ENTIRE part...Busta was the only original guy in the entire track...

the fact eminem jumped on a track sayin Ja stole pacs shit like he jus wrote it...then gets 50 banging out pac lines like there's no tomorrow doesn't scream hypocritical???

Em jacked the flow which ain't so bad...but stuck to his own lines mostly...

i guess it's having a record deal that lets you get away with this...

trust me...if someone came along and dissed someone in Q's flow stole his lines to use on a beef that was more than pointless...i know he'd be a tad annoyed...

what it is, is they sayin Pac wouldn't roll wit Ja, Ja slurs the same...did he EVER meet Eminem, 50 or Ja?...coz i don't think so...so they talkin about man like they were death row members themselves...

ALSO

when did Pac get involved in a beef around 6 years after his death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote