View Single Post
Old 02-22-06, 02:51 PM   #6
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Q, this "conciousness" comes from finding true self worth and living what real happiness is. Hapiness isn't someone else feeling good because you did something. It's YOU feeling good because you did it. I don't call it conciousness or that I "found" religion or anything like that. To me, it's just "peace" - and you make it, not find it. It's impossible to "find" something that you create. You can only "find" something that already exists. What's better than world peace? As far as I can see, it's having peace with the world.

If you're doing something for the sole purpose of trying to look better or higher or trying to compare your self to someone else, then you're doing it for the WAY wrong reasons. They're them. You're you. You're the ONLY you, so how are you better or worse than anyone at being yourself? Being what you are brings peace. Doing what you love brings true happiness, and that's something we all owe our selves.

I agree. I started having this epiphany not long ago. And, I find that it's improved my relations with other people and even myself.

This would make for a good round table discussion.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote