Thread: Jesus is fake.
View Single Post
Old 02-22-06, 05:53 PM   #80
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Like I said Mr. 'I think I know what highly intellectual people think', you're allowed your own opinion, but if your opinion is as retarded as yours you should shut the fuck up and sit down. And what, you think RV can offer real educational and intellectual responses? Someone call up Indeph or Nostradamus, and I don't think they'd honestly care whether the title is 'Jesus is fake' or 'Teletubbies make my belly rumble', but I don't know exactly what they think.

As for anyone taking offense to the title, I think it'll be one of the christians who I think otherwise would not offer much of an opinion that hasn't been given --- there is actual proof that Jesus, though probably not the son of god, existed. Tha Q. might come in here and shed some light, but once more building off what I've seen, he's too peaceful to go insane just because someone has called him out on his faith. I've seen it plenty of times, done it a bit myself, and it's probably happened a lot more.

If this thread deserves an educational response it'll get one. In the meantime, stay out of Cerebral Approach before I cry a river, build a bridge, cry another, start a civilization like Mesopotamia, then a new CRADLE OF LIFE!