Thread: Jesus is fake.
View Single Post
Old 02-22-06, 06:11 PM   #84
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Oh yeah, this kid is going to be a big text head...he preyed off my name with his superpowerful punch abilities and then reversed it against me in a totally original name. Get this straight, dumbshit: you aren't funny calling me a 'necrophiliac', because I have honestly digged up the bodies of people's ancestors and dry humped them until my penis got gangrene. My book cames from true Necromonicon, made by a nomad to teach the secrets of demons and witchcraft, basis for H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulu mythos. You trying to be smart by saying all that shit about the Bible pretty much everyone knows? It's been stated before, I don't care if you're new, they should force people to take an IQ test before coming into this forum.

You have no time to be arguing with a 'square' with no 'deth'?

1.) I'm a human, thus my body is not a square. Other than the stub my penis use to be at.
2.) a.) This is stating you mean depth by saying 'deth': I have plenty of depth. Taking what In-vision told me, you have a thing called reading comprehension. Good job on figuring out that the Bible consists of many myths.
b.) This is assuming you mean death: ...

Fuck off.