View Single Post
Old 02-23-06, 07:15 PM   #9
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

IP:

damn yall surprised me....

Ike: your verse was very good, I love your voice man, if I were you I woulda went a little more vicious. but you still had it man, nice lyrics great flow and delivery. you overall showed how good your label is man.

black magik: I've always loved your voice, nice deep gangsta soundin. though I hate the way you write, to gangsta of a writting style which is a bad thing man. but you can still write some tight shit man. your flow and delivery is good as well. And also the talkin between verses was gay lol, you said the most gayest shit, I was just waitin for the verses to hit. ya'll shoulda just hit the whole beat with no pauses between verses, expesically if yall aint gonna do a hook.

king: shit man this kid is dope, I like his voice his flows pretty and as well. delivery was solid and kept goin solid. the lyrics were pretty good, as well a little to gangsta but it's not totally bad. overall dope job man.

rtf: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221910

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote