Thread: Jesus is fake.
View Single Post
Old 02-23-06, 09:35 PM   #113
twenty9
Middle Weight

IP:

this prolly wont get read cuz its in the back of the posts an ppl r lazy but w/e

Jesus died on friday right (good friday), now he was dead friday morning which means he was probably burried at night, now the bible says he arose 3 days and 3 nights later, now lets think about this, friday night, saturday morning,saturday night,sunday morning, sunday night, that was three nights now what about the day he arose from the death which was the next morning which was monday morning, my father taught me that, im not religious or anything so if there is a mis calculation with that srry.

Also if we were all created in the vision of god, then why are we be only civilization to believe him, wouldnt he want people to worship him from the beginning? (e.g. greeks, romans, egyptians and mesopotamians)

It is said that Jesus' birth marked the beginning of time when actually was born at aproximatley 3 BC.

When Jesus was born it is said that the shepards were in the feild with their sheep but this is december (supposivly) so why are the sheep out grazing at this time of year (yes i know its hot out there but im pretty sure they didnt graze or w/e in december) and correct me if im wrong but jesus had no crib for a bed, but wasn't joseph a carpenter?

Lets not forget the damage that religeon has caused in the past 1000 years. Did you know that just before the enlighenment (renissance) a war was started because two guards for the king fell out a window and survived the long fall, the christians claimed a devine intervention of god but another religeon (im sorry but my mind is blank i dont remember who they are right now, its in my history notes sumwhere)

srry for that last irrelivent paragraph.

in short there was a man named Jesus who did preach the existance of god and the Romans got quite pissed.

anyways i just felt i had to say something on this topic.