View Single Post
Old 02-24-06, 04:00 AM   #25
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prozak
em did it in pac's original flow and and on pac's beat and em was speaking as if he was ja on pac's form of flow since ja bit pac's style THATS WHY they did it like that..they wouldnt of mocked pac's work like that if it wasnt anythang ta do with pac

na i wasn't sayin this from a mocking perspective...but for people to say it's a tribute is not a valid excuse...why would you pay tribute to someone by dissing another person?

but anyway

also while we're on the Em did Pacs flow because Ja did it contradicts itself...you could mention that Ja uses Pacs flow but to do it yourself actually weakens the point as you're doing it yourself...

it's like dissin someone who got caught eating poo by eating poo yaself and going IT'S BECAUSE YOU DID IT HA HA HA eugh...

but really people like Eminem & 50 Cent shouldn't be sticking up for Pac seeing as they didn't know him...despite Eminem producin a couple of Pac albums doesn't neccesarily mean Pac's like his best friend...

the man was dead 6 years into the albums being made...Em never knew Pac...

if anything the people who KNEW Pac shoulda dropped on a track callin Ja out if that was the case coz then they'd actually be able to say "Pac wouldn't hang wit u" and actually know it...

and as for people walkin in here sayin this threads gay....you only mad coz you got nothing intelligent to say...but it's ok...it's only ya brain cells fault i'm sure ya nice guys really

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote