View Single Post
Old 02-24-06, 01:28 PM   #28
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
Yo i aint in no way tryna sound negative....but have you been on shrooms....

when i took shrooms i was thinking like this too and about a whole lot of shit and everything logicaly made sense and wehn i wasnt scared i was at peace....wierd how shrooms work

but yup.... if not shrooms then what made you make this thread,,,,you said something huge but not religeon.......maybe a KId on the way? a new girlfriend and your finally expierncing real love? i have no idea..but i know theres somehting...

lol, no, definitely no shrooms. I just finally see the big picture. I'm not on anything with any religion, no kids (thought I now feel like one again), no new lover (thougt I've gotten more affections and company from females now than I've ever gotten). I just have better vision. But did you notice how we're automatically programmed to expect something outside of makes us happy?

Shrooms = from the outside. That'd be believable.
Kid = from the outside. Believable.
Lover's affection = from the outside. Believable.

Enlightenment = from the Inside. That's unbelievable?

Just the world we live in.

And the reason that I made this thread is because hopefully it'll show someone a step on a path to making their own self truely happy and actually enjoying their life, instead of being miserable and slaving their years away to please someone else.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote