Thread: Best MC on RV
View Single Post
Old 02-24-06, 08:57 PM   #8
Erattik15
New to RV

IP:

i dont care if there mean..........there honest which i like......i mean theres some dickheads that prolly just write instead of rhyme so fuck those kids cuz they cant do what any of us do....i think i lack in quality cuz i got acoustica mixcraft adn a 20 dolla mic but im poor...... and i have elevated ive elevated on emotion flow lyrics complexity etc.....i know mad dukes tell me on other sites and in life........and it really dosent matter what people say what you beleive is your truth you speak and distribute it to folks.....i wouldnt expect people to like my music its about being ugly depression being a step child having sadsitic thoughts growing up in the country where the town is very racists....shit is very complex from what other mcs are doing which is basically fast food rap disposable arts...fuckin puttin a record out wit same hook another artist did and just adding a lame verse.....anyway upping.....and if i suck at rapping its proven i can write my ass off so i shall be a songwriter

any upping for constructive feed