View Single Post
Old 02-25-06, 01:11 PM   #14
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

ah'ight....I liked the beat choice....first critisism...this beat is a continuous loop so its the vocalist job to give the song variety...yall needed a hook or a bridge or something to break the continuos mode of the track....the talking was koo in intro but btw the verses really took from song..the listener is sitting like "STFU! an get to the spitting already"<--jus realness...an it needed a hook becuz yall verses didn't really have anything catchy or stand outish about them...they was jus reg verses....good verses but not verses that can carry a song without a hook......also back to intro yall prolly shoulda had a lil chant or something as an intro...to really bring yall in..cuz this is a an anthem....whats a anthem without a chant? ok now verses..ike good flow......but need more change up...it had lil subtle change ups but they were too subtle I was waiting for a dramatic change like a shouted word or a rhythm change..but it was continuous jus like the beat...it hurt ya, delivery also coulda been more intense...didn't have that anthem feel to ya verse u was on sum laidback shit...didn't fit song IMO....Black...flow was basic...which u can get away with if u got a really captivating delivery....an ya delivery was pretty koo in beginning like how the tone went up an down...but bout half way thru the emotion dropped...which woulda been koo if u took it back up but u didn't so u started strong ended weak...an no hate fam but lyrically ya shit was bleh....Ike was average...ya shit was weak fam no hate jus realness.......ah'ight now ya new boy..an damn the talking break btw magik's an king's verse was even longer yall really needed to cut that.....ok..dude comes in....ok u say he from st.louis....yea he sound like it, generic midwest style to him...but its got good energy, tho vocals is mixed low an a tad distorted.....flow is koo but unchanging...needed a switchup....lyrically fair...nothing special....he ah'ight..u signed him...I wouldn't rush him out..I'd let him develop into something that really stoodout..he koo but right now he'd get lost in the crowd........overall...this was a track with alot of potential that just was missing a few key components to truly make it hot....it was decent...but not attention holding.....if yall polished this an redid it...it could be a really hot track but as is...its jus ah'ight/borderline decent........no hate AT ALL!!!!!jus realness fam..........ez............1

Oh an return the favor:
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=222812
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote