Thread: Website Update
View Single Post
Old 02-26-06, 10:51 PM   #1
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

Website Update

IP:

I currently have my hosting guy. He is gonna give me 100 GB a month for only $60/ yr. Which is amazing to me, I see that as much as $200 so word. Good news there, which means we can update the site a lot.

For the forums, they are the least of my concerns as of now. If we do get them, they would probably be a completely different site since the graphics are gonna take up so much bandwidth.

Name wise it is still up for deliberation, so keep suggesting.

I will probably be hiring people for certain jobs. Mainly it will be doing custom jobs. So far my list includes PSD cutters, stock takers, album cover makers, sig makers, logo makers, etc...

PSD, stock, and all that would be paid per submission. Though the payout would be rather low. Somewhere around $.25 or so depending on the quality, how many PSDs there are of it, and how many people submit.

The makers would be paid when they finish the request. They would be contacted by the person, and then give the requester an estimate, and then if it is accepted he/she would tell me the price. A deposit will be placed (25% of price decided) and once it is finished the money will go to a paypal account made just for the website. The makers would then receive a percentage of the money made. (Not yet decided)

This way the site still gets some money so it can pay the bills, advertising, etc....

Mainly, we have a good plan and starting to stock up on PSDs, stocks, textures, brushes, etc...

So anything you have will be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.