View Single Post
Old 02-28-06, 10:04 PM   #10
Jay Rose
I don't lose

IP:

intro - screwed n chopped part is nice, but J you shoulda had the other guy spit the hook, it sounds like night and day with you in there, doesnt sound quite right...thas prolly waht the dude was sayin with get bass in ya voice

1st verse - uhh hold up i have to listen to it again cuz the dude was so monotamous i fell asleep....seriously...well for one is sounds like it was recorded in two different tracks....which isnt bad but this time you could tell deff....umm no offense, but that verse is boring...you say nothing horrible but nothing good...its just like yea yea get on with it...has not point to it. the production is pretty good tho....

SUmmers - well you upped the first guy, cuz you actually seemed like you stayed on topic, umm the multis are good, but corney at times....the only really good line is the last one...umm work on ya voice flexing a lil....like highs and lows...cuz when you said narcotics and producs, it sounded too similar, which made it sound bad....over all a decent verse

the beat wasnt bad, the screwed n chopped was a nice touch...tho ya battle against me had a better chorus...haha not a bad track tho...but you can to better lets be honest....

overall 6.5 outta 10....word

return the favor "CALL ME" - http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223362
check it out n send feedback....

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead