Thread: Yup Yup!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-02-06, 02:14 PM   #17
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
Well, I didn't do this for any deep pshycological reason, I wasn't harboring any ill will towards Q. I haven't seen him say anything about me but I rarely read what he posts or come in LL for that matter anyways, so I cant confirm that one. But, basically I jus don't give a fuck to be real wit yall. However, he has posted in here several times already with very little time elapsing btw them, further solidifying what I said. an on that note I'm done....this thread now belongs to whoever else decides to post in it...PEACE!

You're a thick one. Doesn't matter if I post every 2 seconds or 10 minutes. I'm replyin to what's being said. Last night, when you were that alias for 6 hours, you replied to post after post. Don't hide behind the, "I was doing an experiment" bull shit. If you had shit else to do, you wouldn't have been on for that long making an ass outta urself. If someone makes an alias to be funny, they post a few times, have a few laughs, then it's over. The only reason you stopped was because I pulled your card.

Dawg...ur a fucking loser in every sense of the word. Get off my dick.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote