View Single Post
Old 03-03-06, 11:45 AM   #7
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Thankyou for seeing that! WOW a person with eyes and a brain!! That's refreshing. 3-6 stated that they were semi-satanic in a source interview years ago because it was "different and new in rap" HAHHA yeah right, far from it.

Did you also know tha Dre's beats are all made using tones that are identified as trance enducing? Did you know he's not the only one?

We should dust off that Subliminal Messages thread again

I never knew about the Source Interview and especially dealing with them like no one cares (well I don't) bout Three 6 Mafia but that "Sippin on some Sizurp" song and some other song they did with Project Pat a while ago. Something looked wrong with them when they performed "Stay Fly" on Wild 'N Out a few weeks ago. And to find out about this I was like wtf?

And my niece was dancing to the instrumental and she only 1 and a half. She don't know what it mean... so I have to watch what I play around her since she ignorant to what's going on around her. She can't decide what to listen to and not to at her age, ya know? So I just want people to open their ears.

I know a lotta songs got iffy messages in them, but man this made me upset.