View Single Post
Old 03-03-06, 01:04 PM   #13
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempoMRK
lmfao, damn you're paranoid.

The statement I made is straight up fa real. I just think differently than most, I guess.

But no I'm not paranoid. I'm big on spirituality and I do believe that if you listen to satanic music 24/7 that it's VERY possible to invite unwanted spirits in your house as well as around you.

But @ Kontro - I don't feel hypnotized this was taken off of my friends page. The bold portion's my words. But the song is about "Staying Fly" Where does god and king get used in the track once? Like it has no relevance to staying fly... and if I don't hear GOD in a clear relation to Jesus then a bell rings off in my head. Just like when people say "I would like to thank God" in their speeches. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GOD THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

WHY? Because god is a term used different around the world, some people call the devil their god, others call Allah their god, greek mythology call Zeus the main god and have goddess. There's too many ways to translate the word god. But for a song like this, tell me where god or king has something to do with staying fly? -_-