View Single Post
Old 03-03-06, 05:01 PM   #37
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott.Eti
Juicy says Lucy....and you can tell that the lady singing says Your My God Your My King, Your my .......summat n doesnt say lucifer!

just what i think when i listened 2 it 4 times!

My friend said he slowed it down thru CEP and it says "You're my god, you're my king, you're my heart" but where it says "heart" it sounds like some other words over it. I was going to d/l it off Ares and slow it down to get a better idea of what it says right before he starts his verse because my friend said he says LUCI---fer. And if he did only say Lucy/Luci, who else is he referring to? I don't play games when it comes to what I play in my room.

And they're known for their twisted lyrics anyways. I just deleted that garbage off my computer. And Ranks, why would he say PRODUCER before he starts his verse? Who says the word Producer before they start their verse talking bout being fly. He had enough time WAYYY BEFORE his verse to give credits to the producer. It's not convincing... -_-