View Single Post
Old 03-03-06, 11:51 PM   #76
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
...666 is the mark of Satan, not 6. Oh no, I kept three six year olds in my house. They are all the anti-christ.

Ahahaha. That's hillarious. But what you're not seeing is that there's a big difference between random, which your 6 ear olds would be, and "Religious Ritualistic Praise of our God" is. Open your eyes and think about it for a second man.

Worse case, get a pen, or pencil and paper/calculator and go through my last to big posts and count up how many times I showed you where the number 6 intentionally showed up according to their religious beliefs - EVEN IN THE GALAXY!! Then calculate how mant times I've shown you that the number 5 shows up. And then do the same for the number 13. See how many instances that is. Can you really say if something in your life happened say 32 times, you'd think it were a coincidence. If you walked past a desk and stubbed your toe on it 32 times over the course of a week, would you say that's coincidence? Thirty Two Times!?

Cmon man. Need I say more?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote