View Single Post
Old 03-04-06, 12:07 AM   #79
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper View
I have hella respect for you Apexx can you please tell me more instences where Numerology comes into place I'm hella hungry for more info

Damn son, you sure you REALLY wanna know all that? that could shift the way you see your life and will shock you into depression, paranoia, insomnia, then you accept it and become productive to your self and to the people around you. That's a big responsibility man, I gotta ask, how old are you?

Heh, just thinking back to when I was you blows me away. I'll show you who the Real First President is. Here's a hint - it can't be George Washinton, he was an army general that fought against the british during war. Wait...General...for who's army? There's a name on record, but they hid it, and made sure to keep it out of history books and therefore the entire concept out of your mind as a result. But that's just the "what". You have to find out "why" they hid it, to the extent to immediately discontinue the printing of federal money! And why'd they pick George Washinton?

History books don't tell you shit like this kid. It's a Brave New World out there.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote