View Single Post
Old 03-04-06, 12:45 AM   #86
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Me, I'm tired of religions...most of them have some 'undeniable proof' to back them up. The bible predicts the future, numerology predicts the future, this and that proves this and that, wait, evolution can't be right because of oxygen, but then someone says oxygen slowly came as organisms developed.

Goddamnit, I'm at a point I cringe everytime someone mentions God's name on TV.

Oh man, I can understand it, because you're pulled through so much flawed bullshit over the course of your life and you're just like "fuck it!". Then you start to generate thoughts of your own in the back of your mind and start to assemble semi-transparent pieces of these beliefs into a picture that makes a whole lotta sense, or at the very least, a whole lot more. Then one day you run across something that is written by someoen who dedicated their life to this and in MANY cases have been murdered and assassinated for it!, like William Cooper who was first runover by 4 unidentified cars and paralyzed from the waist down once word got out that he was publishing a book that would bring decades of underhanded deeds to light. Then after he published the book, he was run over again by 6 unidentified vehicles and killed. And he knew it was a possibility this could happen, the inside cover he's sitting on the couch smiling and hugging his baby daughter dedicating the book in her honor. This is not someone who is guessing.

The'res many more who have witnessed this first hand, did research and died in some cases to discovering the truth of the exact same thing you turned out to believe. When that happens, you'll truely understand.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote