Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
ok first off this eminem line

"Souls escaping, through this hole that it's gaping
This world is mine for the taking
Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order"

i dont know wat your tryin to imply bout this your sayin its a subliminal message but for wat?????? to me it is jus simply him sayin that we are moving towards a new world order there is absolutly nuthing subliminal there please explain better cause u jus talked alot of shit about wat shit ment but if its all so true he said this for that reason then u can surely tell me y right??

Alright, put it like this..if you and say about 20 of the people around you in your neighborhood were dying of a disease - any disease, dosen't really matter. And someone who knows this disease exists and where and how it exists (as you can tell from their selected use of specific terms that relate directly to that disease) and they say drive around your neighborhood in a van with loud speakers on top with a recording saying "as your soul leaves your body as we progress through the stages of our disease and our situation gets worse - worship me!!" Would that grab your attention like "wait a minute..WTF is really goin on here?"

Then you see that this person has a vested interest in you worshiping them! Billions as a matter of fact, and more importantly, power - YET!!! YETT!!! They didn't mention not ONE WORD about doing something beneficial for you in your failing state. They simply state "worship me". Wouldn't that make you say "woah woah woah..wtf is up with that"? If not...then there's not much you'llget out of this thread because as far as you're concerned - that's no problem! To me, and anyone who knows the disease is real and can feel it, see it, taste it, that's a huge sign of a BIG problem.

Quote:
now the big 1 dont worry im not 5 ive read about the illuminti n watched alot of shit bout it and i do beleive they exist and are defiantly in conntrol of wat we see everyday but this nuimbers addin up to shit dont make sense its gettin shit from nuthin jus like the OOOHHH TUPAC IS ALIVE CAUSE ALL THESE THINGZ CAUSE U CAN MAKE THE NUBMER 7 OUT OF IT jus like wit this u can make the number 4 6 n 13 jus dont make sens eot me player n i repeat i am not blind and i do beleive that the illuminati exist but pullin shit form nuthin never makes me beleive

Then all you know is "who", not "why". Nothing matters more thna the "Why" that peopel do what the do. You have to understand that it's part of their religion. It makes no difference how you feel or how I feel about it - it's what they believe, they have the power, you're gonna feel the power. The end.

Quote:
All major companies practice Numerology, which is the strength of certain numbers occuring in nature. This is the reason that corporate buildings do not have a 13th floor

^^this part cud u explain this again cause i aint followin u properly here which is kinda confusin me on other shit u sayin

Sure. "13" is only considered an "unlucky" number in this scociety because of Numerology. Friday the 13th and all the superstition that exists around "13" ONLY exists as negative concepts in your mind because of their suscription to Numerology, which states 13 is the number of misfortune. Now with that said, peep this:

http://www.google.com/search?num=30...oor&btnG=Search

BTW, there's ALWAYS a 13th floor, it's just numbered "14". They just don't want the NUMBER 13. It's got nothing to do with any secret operations or skunkworks on what would be the "13 floor" and that's a little silly to imagine. Its soley for numerology purposes.

As a matter of fact, why not just save your self a lot of time and Google the word "Numerology" and how it works, since we already know who suscribes to it.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote