View Single Post
Old 03-04-06, 07:20 PM   #99
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
no i didnt mean bout the 13th floor part i mean about the All major companies practice Numerology, which is the strength of certain numbers occuring in nature...this part i dont understnad wat u mean y the fuck wud major businesses care about wat certain numbers mean in a certain religon

BECAUSE THEY AGREE WITH IT!! Why do people drive around with crucifixes hanging from their rear view mirrors? They believe it'll "bless" them and give them luck in their car. Why would a football player wear his "lucky jockstrap" for a big game? Because he believes it'll bring good fortune. Why do people get all giddy if they see "777"? Becuse they believe that it's good luck (another famous combination thats everyday superstition soley because of others belief in Numerology).Why would a compulsive gambler rock a rabits foot? Because he believe it'll bring him good luck. Does it matter to them if you think it'll work or not? NOPE!! That's exactly wht I'm trying to tell you. It dosen't matter if you believe it, or if believe it, or anyone else believes it - THEY do. Which would be cool, if they weren't the ones that actively hold control of every thing you see and hear and plan to keep you under their thumb and in their control for the rest of your life. If you're not wid em, they're gonna try to make you a pawn, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Did Apexx take a break off RV and learn everything there is to learn as a human or something?

Because he knows way too much. =/

man, this is stuff I've known for years now, and this is nada!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote