View Single Post
Old 03-05-06, 03:04 PM   #112
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
or because your opinion cannot be changed because you think numerology gives you concrete evidence? I want to hit you up on AIM and write a fictional novel on Kingu and whatnot so I can show the world whatcha think. Sound good?

Show who what? What I think? What do I think? I gotta hear this one.

So tell me, do you think I'm dreaming all this "kingu" and "numerology" and all this information about paginism, druidism and their presence today and so on all up or that I'm offering my opinion on any of this? Oh wait, that's exactly what you think, since you've picking one sentence here and 2 there, looking at all the pretty pictures, and been selectively reading and selectively hearing what ever you want to read and hear this entire time, so OF COURSE you would miss where I cited where this information originated from AND where you can verify it all your self and form your own judgement. And...of course...if you had read that, you obviously wouldn't have said you're going to "tell the world what I think" (thats the part where I pretended to be scared) since you'd obviously know that I haven't said one single word of what I think. But...in actuality, you don't know that, why? because you chose not to read, so you just assumed.

And why are you not reading? Because you don't genuinely want to learn anything or unearth any facts at all. You're not looking to learn or absorb anything, so how could you ever learn anything? After all, you're the only person in this thread talking about doctor Phil and trying to argue "Dr. Phil!" "Dr. Phil!" like you're disputing a point...but who said anything about Dr. Phil? At all?? You're trying so hard to milk a laugh out of something here, but...not one person yet has laughed with anything you're saying.

So once again, I'd love to hear YOU tell ME exactly I think.

word of advice..get your Google on son. This is the age of information man. Why choose to leave your self behind it?

and smh @ anyone who thinks this thread is still about 3-6 mafias song. three6 mafia is admittedly satanic, so who you think they're gonna be calling "god" and "king"? We established this like..4-5 pages ago lmao. The topic started about the song, then went to subliminal messages, to WHO puts them out there and why.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote