View Single Post
Old 03-05-06, 05:05 PM   #131
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo
ive been reading all the pages and stupid thoughts..if it was a hidden message then we wouldnt of found it..now cuz i have the name killa cookie and i rock a devil chain, i must be some insain killer?
man step up..its just some one who dont like 36 mafia gettin stupid people not to like them

That's judging someone on appearance more than anything. What does this statement have to do with a hidden message in a song? The comparison is stupid. And what if I told you the person who made the statement once liked the song themselves? WHICH IS THE CASE. So go feel retarded and let me know under this condition what's a better excuse you came up for forming their opinion on the song?.

Everybody quick to knock someone else's opinion either you hear it or you don't, you think everybody elses thoughts are stupid. I think your posts are stupid as well. Does it make it false or true? No. That's the difference.