View Single Post
Old 03-07-06, 12:35 AM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc Wicked
I got a question for everybody.... After how long u all have been on this web site what have u acomplished????
When I first started with the internet game I thought that this was a great Idea to get feedback on tracks that I've done and talk with other Hip-hop fans about Hip-hop. Now after I have been hear for a while I realise what a waste of time this is.........
Being on this web site I get so annoyed at people who will get mad because u diss one of there fav artists...then they go and do the same shit about an artist that they dont really like.
I mean I waste time talking on this web site when I could be working on my next mixtape.

The Thing about talkin to other Hip-hop fans gets kind of old when u got E-thugs threatining u because u said somthing they dont like.... I mean for real IT'S THE INTERNET FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!! Whats the point of acting all hard for all we no ur a 12 year old school girl who gets picked on so u come on the internet act tuff to make ur self feel better. And what about all the 13 14 year old kids that come on these sites and act like they Gods Gift to Rap.

If u guys where for real serious about tryin to make money off they rap game u would be out in the streets everyday slanging ur tapes getting ur name out in the streets...not the internet......

No dissrespect to anybody because I know alot of u like this site im just giving my 2 cents

PEACE YALL!!!!!!

Word. To a point. Keep in mind that people act dumb here mostly due to severly low self esteem and zilch self worth (because they really believe OTHER people will make THEM feel good about them selves), so they try to overcompensate by acting tough when they most likely get stole on every day of their life. And that's before you look at the kids so desperate for attention (aka your approval of them) that they'll make a complete ass of themselves, bite rhymes, be an attention whore, etc. ANYTHING to be noticed because they're ignored so frequently. Don't be mad at em man, that's the situation they leave themselves in, and of course they manifest these side effects

Just realize that this site is what it is. What you're saying now on your presumed last day here is what I said in my first few posts, and really, not much has changed between then and now - only the user names. Understand what resources there are here and make use of them, learn from em and better your self with em. Ignore the negativity since anything that's not moving foward really dosen't matter and only wastes your valuable time, and don't focus on the trivial things like this person's got beef with that person so now you can't be cool with that person because you're cool with this person and all that garbage - who gives a shit? They're them. You're you. Know what you come here for, and get it.

The End

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote