View Single Post
Old 03-08-06, 09:02 AM   #141
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
ROFL @ this hitting the radio stations in Chicago... LOL @ how many people says They been heard it, and that 3-6 Mafia thanx the devil @ the end of a few cds. LOL @ how this one dude calls in like, "I Been knew this since the chopped and screwed version." He's like this one 6 year old mentioned it to his mom. *Passes out laughing*

Anybody in the chi area, Fux, Tha law, etc. Turn to 107.5... it's funny as hell.

"And this one dude's like yeah they thank the devil on their cds but thank Jesus at the Academy Awards. What can you do?! They got issues."

*rofl again*

Lmfao I edit this to say that it's not on the radio @ the moment, I was listening on my way home from the hospital... but they most likely gonna revisit the topic sometime later tonight. Funny how word spreads fast as hell especially in the chi.

lmao i know right!?!? i heard tha shyt 2, they was like jus leave it alone!! then they got another email linking to the slowed down version n stuff, we wuz crackin up!!!