View Single Post
Old 03-08-06, 04:32 PM   #22
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
nah bun it..weezy is sick wit it..yall asume one song determines if a person is sick wit it or wack..he's on the same tip as me. his singles are pop.and what the fans and epople that really dont understand music want to listen to. but when the other songs come out. DUDES FIYA. every song on the carter II is sick

and every person that said he was wack. either doesnt like gangsta rap or only likes underground shit. that doesnt mean hes wack. it means yall have a different taste in music.

i don't think he's trash... i think he's an average emcee... he ain't sick wit it like you say.... he can make a good song.... but a great album is sumn totally different... quote a lyric that you think was exceptional or extraordinary and i'll break it down for you .... then i'll find kats with greater skill and less publicity and quote one of they lines and then tell me how hot weezy really is.... dude is doing his thang.... i can't knock his hustle.... but.... dudes is waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy hotter than that kat... versatile-wise, topic-wise, and just straight up overall content

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote