View Single Post
Old 03-08-06, 05:52 PM   #6
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Okay point taken, but, the fact still remains...what i said was true, you might not be apart of that group of people, but it IS true....now....think of this....i disagree with you and anyone else who says the commercial side of hip hop is why it's dying...mainstream is vital to hip hop. All they want is recognition, and in this day and age, thats all anyone wants, they might be "sellouts" but some people are just more desperate than others to be noticed, some people's worst fear is to be a fly on the wall, and i can't disrespect someone for that, not to mention, theres a lot of people who start listening to hip hop, underground rap, whatever you want to call it, because of what they see on t.v....they might not have the exposure to it that you have, or daubs, or I have, or anyone else, maybe all there friends listen to alternative, but something draws them to the baseline, and sometimes elusive, but catchy lyrics and hooks that are often apart of mainstream hip hop, theres been a handfull of people who say..."i hate rap because of 50" well guess what, i listen to all the hip hop i listen to now, because of 50...i used to love 50, now i listen to every underground artist you can think of, and theres a million other cats who have experienced it the same way I have

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote