Old 03-09-06, 10:49 AM   #11
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelo
Hip hop is dyin because little funny lookin whiteboys like you claim you know the game inside and out.

This is what I mean....lmao.... it's comments like this that are killing hip-hop...or at least trying to.....

Do you have any idea who Rick Rubin is?.... Rick Rubin is the "funny lookin' whiteboy" who helped Russell Simmons put Run DMC and LL Cool J in the positions that they're in today.... in the history books of hip-hop!

This is what I mean about da young kats coming into this game and not knowing the history of it all.... Read some books and think before ya say shit like that... and i ain't no "funny lookin' whiteboy".... i'm a "funny lookin' black dude" that's been around long enough to know my fair share of the history of my CULTURE (hip-hop)... and ya know what's wild about all that?.... i'm still learning about it...

be easy and cut people some slack... that black and white issue in hip-hop is dead... my music is universal and knows no boundaries and sees no colors

werd

Yea, and your an Idiot.

I wish people would stop taking my comments out of context.

That funny lookin whiteboiy comment was directed at the funny lookin whitebooy who claimed LL was hip hop.

I'm not defining every whiteboy as funny lookin or dont know hip hop

Ive cleared this up with Brailie or whatever his name is.

so dont even try and start on this subject again, because your basically wrong.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote