Thread: "White power"
View Single Post
Old 03-10-06, 03:23 AM   #204
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
And for the record... Look at whos dissagreeing with me...

People sympathetic to who your arguing for.. People with a pre-concieved bias towards your argument simply cause I'm the big bad guy whos being realistic...

You little clown..........

ok, watch this....Who am I "arguing for"? In two words or less, instead of a long ass blabber about something irrelevant again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Apexx. "Black people in australia 1%"

Encyclopedia. "Aborigionals 1%"

???????

There you go assuming again. "Aboriginals AND OTHER". ALL other races are accounted for, white, middle eastern, asian....then "Aborigianals" (who are obviously black) and "other" hmmmm..........lets see...it's certainly not other birds. it's certianly not other cars, or other shoes......what could it possibly be hmmmm...... Other...other....hmmmm...

cmon son. you'd be a dumbass not to see that "other" means "other blacks". There's no other category thats even close, not asian, not middle eastern, and not white, which to any logical human being would mean "other blacks".

You're beyond ignorant. You're to the point of conveniently adding and subtracting shit to suit what ever you want to assume.

Which is why it's been so easy to make you look dumb. Technically, I'm letting you make your self look dumb and simply pointing it out. Yay.

I gotta send you an Apexx bobble-head so you can sweat me in the privacy of your own home son. you're embarassing your self now.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote