Thread: "White power"
View Single Post
Old 03-10-06, 03:32 AM   #206
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
No.. It said 1% aborigionals.. You are ASSUMING that it meant all black people...

What are you, fucken retarded?

false. You're ASSUMING that it said "1% aboriginals" but watch this:
Quote:
The most obvious result of the White Australia Policy is the prevailing European background of the vast majority of Australians. Though a large proportion of Australians have parents from an overseas background, the current points system of Australian immigration policy tends to favour immigration from developing countries and especially from English speaking ones. Consequently, 92% are Caucasian, 7% are Asian (which include Arab, South Asian, South East Asian and East Asian), 1% are Aboriginal and other. Though the proportion of non-white is marginally increasing, the overall demographic make up of Australia is not expected to change for the forseeable future.

Updated MARCH 6th 2006

From right here (for the 3rd time):http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy

I wonder who the "other" could be!! All other races are mentioned except black, yet aboriginals are black..so lets see how hard it is to figure out what "other" might possibly be. The same "other" that you once again assumed wasn't there has been there, in the article you're too ignorant to read, STILL.

Like I just said:
Quote:
You're beyond ignorant. You're to the point of conveniently adding and subtracting shit to suit what ever you want to assume.

You should find some way to make money off of making your self look stupid, because it's one thing you excell at. Maybe clown college is the way!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote