Thread: "White power"
View Single Post
Old 03-10-06, 04:19 AM   #210
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
1) These statistics you claim are not from a few days ago like you assumed...

We havnt had a cencus for ages.. (And I would know.. I AM in this country remember)...

2) These statistics are not very exact either... There is no source that they can get exact information like this.
Your assuming a lot of things in your own argument...... And you dont even realise it..

But look.. I am not interested in continually arguing with you about how many friggen black people there are in the country over some statistics from a fair while ago that are meaningless to the fact that this country is heavily populated with forigners...

I mean shit apexx.. What ARE you trying to prove?

The oldest source on that page is from feb 2006. It says so right in the "History" tab. Please learn to read.

Also, what happened to this "other" that you didn't even think existed, where'd that come from??? You swore that I made that up and I sure didn't. You swore that this info is old, and it ain't older thna feb 06.

Wanna try again? Here's the question:

Quote:
So
92% white
+7% asian and/or middle eastern
+1% Aboriginal/"other"
--------------------
= 100%

So the black people that you say is missing and unnacounted for from your national CENSCUS that "dosen't tell you everything" what percentage are they over this 100%? another 13%? 15%?

You can't even count man. First you deny that it says "and other" then you try to make up something for the same words you KNEW weren't there in the first place - and now you can't even count!!!!

Why do you bother? Do you hate your self?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote