View Single Post
Old 03-11-06, 09:25 AM   #5
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
No...you tried to gas me up n shit...But, what you don't realize is, I don't give a shit about you or your "praise." Dumb ass

The whole point is, it is a "worthless" web site. What I'm doing for real has nothing to do with your bull shit "praise" or RV. It's just fun to watch you morons squirm. Meanwhile, get at me to collab some more on your tracks. I did your sorry ass a favor. Oh, by the way, NO ONE is thrown by my voice. Ain't jack shit "wrong" with it. And, if you're referring to the slight bit of sibilance in my voice, Listen to Ludacris, Chuck D, and a host of other rappers who have it worse than I do.

Fuckin loser...you lost ALL respect from me when you started throwin the "N" word around and playing gangsta.

LMAO @ Throwing the N word around....I Didn't throw that word around once.....you got all butt hurt cuz i dissed on your bois in a BATTLE in a cypher.... and if this website meant nothing too you YOU WOULDN"T BE ON HERE SOOOOO MUCH AND POST 2000 Threads about How you like too go too the store and buy hotdogs.....and THINK WE CARE

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING