View Single Post
Old 03-13-06, 09:37 AM   #30
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

y'all fail to understand that jay-z is a ghostwriter!!!! the lines everyone claims he bit... he prolly wrote!!! ...lmao at all the kats who think they know what goes on in the industry... the rap game is like politics and cnn.... the leak what they want leaked... how you think America gets all brainwashed?.... watching the news... CNN is the approving authority when shyt happens, right?.... wrong!!! the dudes who know are the dudes who are actually out there in the trenches doing the damn thang!!! ... why you think Jay ain't really responding to the accusations?... cuz he too busy laughing and cashing checks.... he bigs up his boy B.I.G. and even admits to trying to keep his spirit alive by "quoting" him.... what else you want? He ripped Nas silently... he coulda put all kinds of shyt out there in that first diss... just like he did Prodigy in Mobb Deep.... instead, he told Nas.... "You know who... did you know what ...to you know who... let's just keep that between me and you." and CAMRON?!!!!.....buahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... i doubt if he'd beat Freeway...lmao... c'mon.... look at his track record.... i guarantee you he got more flops than hits... look at his first album....2 good songs on the whole shyt....lmao.... then that NBA album bullshyt... again, like 2-3 good songs.... i always said dude was weak from the beginning.... he makes a few hits here and there but most his shyt sound like duplicates of shyt he already did.... jay would murder that clown.... easily!!!!

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote