Old 03-13-06, 12:44 PM   #16
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Q:

LMAO.. Keep goin buddy..

Your trynna pretend you know stuff about someone you've never met... I aint lyng about the jobs... The other career shit I'm talking about is along the same lines as rapping but different industrys involved in creative writing... I have lived on my own before.. What would you know about my life you poof...

I've been out in the world.. Your a fucking skirt.. Dont even try and talk to me about life experience when your a college educated golf playing church going gym managing little weener...

You got nothing on me.. And you can talk all you like about my intelligence.. Because we both know that is a little self justification defence mechanism you've picked up because your argument really has no backing and you need something to say beyond the baseless assumptions your making on my lifestyle.......

I cud give a shit about you or your lifestyle...That liquid courage your pour into your body daily has confused you. I'm not your faggot father. You don't have to please me. I'm gonna call you on your ignorance when you try to sell bullshit. I ain't buyin it. Neway, continue to pick fights and argue with people who know 1000000x more than you, GOOGLE or not.

dumb ass fat fuck
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote