View Single Post
Old 03-13-06, 07:31 PM   #18
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
That's your OPINION. If I had a problem with an IPOD, I'd go to www.ipod.com.

Y'all are on some Q hate shit and THAT's what's getting tired. Cuz, had I made a thread about IpOD.com, I'm sure YOU and MIMESIS and whoever the fuck else has a problem with THEMSELVES would find a reason to hate on it.

RV has a problem wit me? lol...And what's that? That I speak my mind and don't give a shit about insecure jealous bitches like you making threads about me.

Let me go make a thread about YOU. Wait...then, that'd be another PROBLEM with Tha Q.

STFU and hop off my fucking balls.

If you made a thread entitled, "I Need Help With My iPod. ." I wouldn't have shit to say to you. Like, what. . go in and be like, "Yo, you're gay!" then leave? Are you fucking serious? That's a little different then saying, "Well, last week I went to my dentist and did this. ." Every time somebody says something against you, you pull that gay "People hate on Tha Q" card. Shit is fucking ridiculous. Name one other person who makes as many retarded ass threads as you do. NAME ONE. There's not one. You're just the biggest fucking idiot on this site. It can never be a problem with you, it always has to be other people's fault. You're such a fucking baby. Grow up.