View Single Post
Old 03-13-06, 07:43 PM   #30
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Man, I would respond back but this shit is pointless. I understand why you make shit loads of threads, though. People share their experiences with their friends. The only friends you have are registered users on this site. That's why you go out of your way to travel to see them and that's why you post up all this shit about your everyday life here. If I experience something different or see something different, I tell my friends; just as you do. LL is like your home. . in your home. It's all hood. .

I'm done here, I'd like to see if anybody else thinks this suggestion is a good one.

Hmm...now lets bring CHO into it...WTF does CHo have to do with You being a fucked up Mod? nothing

Again, now you makin yourself sound jealous...

STFU MIM...and stop tryna police shit you can't. Ike made a thread sayin he'd visit you. Wow...you musta forgot that shit.

And yes, CHO is my nigga in REAL LIFE now. Your point is?

DUmb ass people man.
WTF does meeting someone off the i-net have to do with having friends or not in "real" life? You have no life MIM...that's apparent. You life consists of, HATING ON GOD, HATING ON Q, HATING ON FAGGOTS, MODDING a FORUM IN LL.

GO fuckin die.

point blank.

DIE..>SLOW
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote