View Single Post
Old 03-14-06, 12:28 AM   #13
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
There have been articles found that were written back when jesus was alive that described him as a short man with a bit of a hunch back..

The church (in all its wisdom) changed all descriptions of jesus they could get their hands on to describe him as a 6 foot tall handsome blue eyed white man with great posture.. Somewhat of a movie star of their day.

They also changed all texts that refered to jesus in such a way that made him sound like a mortal prophet.. Because they wanted people to think of him as a deity.

This is just another reason why I hate most wide spread structured religions..

They are for the most part, a pack of liars and fools...

Yup. Well said.

Oh, did you know that in black comunities, Jesus is described in the bible as "copper skin with woollen hair" where as in white communities it states in the identical chapter and verse describing him as white? Interesting thing for there to be a dispute on - the appearance of THE key figure in the book you're supposed to live by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDaM Merk
hmmm interesting.
and people wonder why i question the bible.

Also well said.

Jesus couldn't look anything like this, particularly since god states that long hair is dishonorable on men. Now why woudl Jesus go do something dishonorable to his father? God. Not to mention the region he was born in where NOBODY looked like this.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote