Thread: Hm.
View Single Post
Old 03-14-06, 02:30 AM   #11
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDaM Merk
no actually your right i didnt bad mouth a single person. i bad mouthed pretty much any lame who disagree's with anything i say or is stupid in general or isnt apexx or the q . and the fact your feeding into my 'Dick riding' simply just states that you are bothered and hurt . i dont have the cure for your jealousy and heart ache sorry for the dissapointment :-/

So you're basically saying you DID make this thread for no other reason than to D/R apexx and Q?

Whats the point? Shits just not a good thing to do. Its like me making a thread saying "jessica alba is fuckin hot. Id just like to remind all you girls out there, you are not as good looking as her, and you are all ugly compared to her."

You really think im that shallow to be offended when you say someone is better than everyone else (including me)? I can easily admit that Q and apexx are better than me... Because they straight up are. I cant dispute fact.

But there are others on RV that are skilled as well... You're saying they suck because you dont pay attention to them? Pretty arrogant. Since when was which net emcee some bimbo listens to most an important thing? What offends me is disrespect and arrogance.