View Single Post
Old 03-14-06, 09:14 AM   #8
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDaM Merk
hmmm interesting.
and people wonder why i question the bible.

Actually...Hol up..back up

What Nos is saying isn't scriptural. There are books that were not included in the bible called non-canonical books. The Canon, as the current bible came to be known as, was agreed upon by scholars to be the most authentic account of the life and times of Jesus, the Christ. I've actually read some of the other books and found them interesting. There's one that talks about Jesus' childhood more than the other ones. You can see how that wasn't included because Jesus hadn't become "Jesus" yet. So, how in the world would ANYONE know what Jesus was doing on the playground? Feel me? Things like that were omitted. No one has ever questioned Christ's Deity. The whole point of the Christian Faith is the acknowledgment that Jesus is Lord and Savior. If you don't believe that, then you don't believe in Jesus at all. Muslims believe Jesus was a "nice guy" who was a prophet. We as Christians know otherwise. Jesus was prophesied thousands of years before he came. When he did, he came to save souls. The bible says in John chapter 1:

"In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word WAS GOD."

Jesus = the word

Jesus is God.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote